[sane-devel] Problems with gamma

Rene Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:18:10 +0100

Hi,

Tim Hadden wrote:

> When I put in put in --custom-gamma I get a error unrecognized option custom
> gamma. Maybe I am missing something?

Well - I wrote --gamma-table - not --custom gamma ...

Just use scanimage --help to take a look what options your backend
supports (I have never looked into that one - I'm only doing the avision
one ...)

If you have nothing about gamma in your --help than your backend or
scanner does not support gamma manipulation ...

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             http://www.exactcode.de/ | http://www.t2-project.org/