[sane-devel] FI-5110c support

Sunil William Savkar lists.savkar@inthespace.com
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:29:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi.

I just was delivered a fujitsu scansnap fi-5110c which is a great small
footprint document scanner.  Although I have to date been using in on a
windows system, for kicks I hooked it up to my linux box and thought to
try to test it using the sane-fujitsu driver, claiming it was a fi-4120c.

ANyway, interestingly enough it sort of worked (the document feeder
started sucking the page in), but then died when it tried to start
scanning.

Would love to get this scanner working with sane-- is there anybody doing
development on the fujitsu backend who would like me to run some tests or
produce some information to provide them in order to get this model
working?

I doubt I can do this on my own - just no time and my programming skills
are extremely shoddy at this point...

Cheers.

Sunil