[sane-devel] Mustek Be@rPaw 2448TA Plus - firmware name ...

William Gallafent william@gallaf.net
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:29:12 +0000

Hi,

I just set up my new scanner, which was very straightforward
on stock SuSE 9.2 (sane package sane-1.0.14-5).

The only very minor glitch was that the firmware file I
copied from the CD is called A2NFw.usb, but sane searches
for A2Nfw.usb and a2nfw.usb, which have different
capitalisation. Perhaps also searching for A2NFw.usb would
be a good idea so users don't have to rename the firmware
file?

Apart from that, it's working very well - thanks for
continued excellent work :) (First used gt68xx driver on a
BearP@w 1200 CU Plus, when the driver was quite immature -
that scanner's bitten the dust now, hence the new purchase).

--
Bill