[sane-devel] Genesys and Cannon Lide 35

Stefan Urbanek stefan@agentfarms.net
Thu, 05 May 2005 21:57:23 +0200

Hi,

Thank you for your replies. I will wait for your commits to the CVS
repository and I will gladly do the testing and possible bug reporting.
Please let me know when I should try updated sources.

Regards,

Stefan

--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi