[sane-devel] Nikon Coolscan III not recognised.

john jdp-nola@cox.net
Mon, 16 May 2005 18:06:52 -0500

--Boundary-00=_MeSiCKMz83m5Xjr

I hope that it is ok to post this here, if not let me know. I installed
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake/10.2/SRPMS/main/sane-1.0.15-7mdk.src.rpm
and the dependancies and everything seemed to install properly. When I run the
program from either the GUI interface or the command line or
sane-find-scanner it fails to find anything. My system is seeing the SCSI
interface which the scanner is attached to. Is there something I'm missing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
open source takes the bullshit out of software
kernel 2.6.4 Mandriva 10.1