[sane-devel] Anybody has any idea about the duplex scan problem of fi-4120c

Oliver Schirrmeister oschirr@abm.de
Tue, 17 May 2005 14:31:23 +0200

Am Samstag, 14. Mai 2005 17:22 schrieb qian hui:
> hi,
> I tried to do a duplex scan with a fujitsu fi-4120c
> and USB interface ( the source code is 2004-08-24
> version). It can not correctly scan with the duplex
> mode of "both"(paper are half locked in the machine).
> When set duplex mode to "back", it scan the same side
> as mode "front".
>
> I found an article at
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2004-April/010688.html,
> but no more information about the solution. I find a

There is no solution, yet (as far as I know).  Ok, you can use the SCSI
interface.

> "[fujitsu]  5/38/0: Invalid field in parm list " in
> the error log. what's mean?

It means that there is something wrong with the parameter block the
backend sends to the scanner.

sorry,
Oliver