[sane-devel] Problems scanning wide areas while writing geniusvp2

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo@yahoo.com.br
Fri, 27 May 2005 16:45:04 -0400

--------------enig0F604A1B488FA5EA1C9EED87

Hi again,

I forgot to mention that scanning at <= 200 dpi is fine for any width,
but on higer resolutions the scan starts to hang (the more wider area /
higher resolution, quicker the scanning hangs).

And just correcting my previous message: looking at my old notes, I see
that the problem was always there. I just avoided it by scanning at 200
dpi ;-)

--
Anderson Lizardo

Yahoo! Mail, cada vez melhor: agora com 1GB de espaço grátis! http://mail.yahoo.com.br