[sane-devel] AcuLaser CX11NF

Alessandro Zummo alessandro.zummo at towertech.it
Sun Nov 6 16:24:50 UTC 2005

 Hello,

  I just wanted to report the scanner in subject works
 fine with both sane-epkowa and sane-epson.

 I tried bw, grayscale and color, both with and without
 the ADF.

 The usblp driver need not to be loaded, otherwise
 libusb won't be able to access the scanner.

 This happens because sanei_usb reports a failure
 when it isn't able to usb_set_configuration.

 I haven't tried the CVS version, but judging
 from the code, I think this problem has been properly fixed.

 I also found a bug report,
 https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=302207&group_id=30186&atid=410366
 which probably can be closed.

 This printer/scanner also supports network scanning.. it's
 a pity that specs arent available :(

 I'm available for any test on this product.

--

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo,
  Tower Technologies - Turin, Italy