[sane-devel] Re: Re: Re: epson 3490 - transparency unit problem

patrick DEFLANDRE plum.pudding at free.fr
Tue Nov 15 08:24:35 UTC 2005

Selon Oliver Schwartz <Oliver.Schwartz at gmx.de>:

> Thanks. Some more questions:
>
> - Is the green line always at the same place?

Yes, the green line is always at the same place.

> - Is it also present if you only select a small region in the middle
> of the preview?

The line is also visible on a preview. If I select on the preview an area which
contains the green line, then I have the green line on the file. But if I
select an area whithout the green line, the resulting scan is good.

> - Is it also present in grayscale mode (as a gray line, obviously)?

The line is also present in grayscale mode...

Patrick