[sane-devel] Mail Setup Problem - No Help

Thomas H. George tom at spininternet.com
Thu Nov 17 13:22:57 UTC 2005

I was unable to reply directly Jaun Jose Pablos response as the L
instruction for Mutt responded "No mailing list found".  I have added
the mailing list to my .muttrc file and can respond to my own posting
with the L instruction so I gather this is because something is missing
in his response.

This said, his response was no help whatsoever.  I had already read the
sane-xsane-setup-mail document which only states that I should put my
email address in the From field.  That is exactly what I had done.  The
problem I reported was that this didn't work.

Tom George