[sane-devel] Brother MFC-610 CLN scanner with network cable

Martin Olof Andersson martin.olof.andersson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:51:46 UTC 2005

Dear Henning
When I searched like you did on the sane page, I found MFC-620CN at the
bottom in the brother2 group. I am sorry that I mistyped the model number.
Although I misspelled, I think there might be a misspell in the sane list as
well, and that it shoul be MFC-620CLN.
 In the list it says usb for all scanners, even the supported ones. In the
list there is nothing about network cable connections. I am trying to set it
up with a network cable, I think it is ethernet (normal Internet cable). I
have read the man pages of sane and saned but it did not help me yet. I will
ask to Brother like you advised me.
 Thank you
Martin