[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 3490 on Ubuntu Breezy 5.10?

Denis Haskin denis at haskinferguson.net
Sun Nov 20 14:47:39 UTC 2005

Very weird.  Looks like what's happening is that the scanner keeps
resetting itself (every few seconds) and gets assigned a new USB device
number.

I thought maybe the problem was I hadn't specified any firmware file, so
I got that off the Windows install CD and modified snapscan.config to
add it, but hasn't seemed to change behavior.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks,

dwh