[sane-devel] ScanJet 2400 Help

Diego Sacramento knuklles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:55:56 UTC 2005

I installed ScanJet 2400 with the new to driver experimental. I caught the
Genesys-New and placed inside of I sane-backends - > bakend I made the
installation standard, all the programs recognize it plus it make racket
strangers and not digitaliza the image. It would like an aid and to know if
this is natural? House I have as to arrange it would like to know as and it
will be problem of drive that it needs programming I offer myself to enter
in the project and would like to know as I make to enter. Thanks
Diego do Sacramento
Brazil