[sane-devel] [sane-backends-1.0.16] Epson Perfection 1260 & OpenBSD 3.8-RELEASE

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Wed Nov 30 18:16:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 04:23:05PM +0200, Manolis Tzanidakis wrote:
> I tried to manually create the file since it isn't created
> automatically.

This won't help.

> However I guess there is a problem with the naming syntax, since both my
> obsd box & my linux laptop don't like it.

As it works on Linux for other people, I think that's a different
problem. The problem on *BSD may be that libusb devices contain
slashes while on Linux they are simple numbers like "001". These
slashed should be substituted by something else when creating the name.

You can disable locking completely by "configure --disable-locking".