[sane-devel] scanner lexmark x1180

Fred Odendaal freshshelf at rogers.com
Sat Oct 1 15:59:10 UTC 2005

Marc,

Thank-you for your testing. I'll have to put a list of known problems on
my web page. I don't have "black&white" (which will be renamed "line
art") working yet. I'm surprised it scanned at all! Also, I only have US
sizes (wallet, 3"x5", 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", letter) configured. I still
need to configure and add metric sizes. On low resolution scans you will
also notice that colour scans have poor quality becuase the byte
ordering is reversed. I also still need to add dark compensation and
colour calibration, so scans on Windows will be of higher quality for now.

regards,
Fred Odendaal