[sane-devel] EPKOWA Epseon PF 3590 Photo

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sat Oct 1 20:15:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 01, 2005 at 12:57:43PM -0700, Russbucket wrote:
> In a discussion I had yesterday about the Epson CX6600, I was told that Sane
> DOES NOT support the epkowa backend, at least for my printer.

What I wanted to say was that sane-backends does not INCLUDE the
epkowa backend so if only sane-backends (but not the epkowa backend)
is updated, it's quite unlikely that this causes trouble with scanners
supported by epkowa.

This doesn't mean that you can't ask questions about the epkowa
backend here. Olaf Meeuwissen (epkowa maintainer) quite often answers
questions on this list.