[sane-devel] problems with Fujitsu M3093DG with USB/SCSI

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:47:09 UTC 2005

that microtek usb to scsi adapter is a weird beast. it changes its usb
interface based on whether it was plugged into the device or the host
first. hence, those weird mass-storage devices it makes. try searching
around for reviews of it online, some will surely mention the details.

i wont have a chance to look at your log file for awhile, not getting much
sleep as it is, but i can say there was some discussion recently about the
older fujitsu's needing the scsi buffer size set to something really huge,
because the scanner did not like having to stop transmitting. this may
explain your EOF patch?

i swear i am going to take a vacation here at some point, and work on some
of this...

allan
sometime fujitsu backend maintainer