[sane-devel] Genesys driver chipsets

Brian J Densmore brian at amason.net
Thu Oct 13 19:18:26 UTC 2005

Is there a list of the different chips used by the various
devices for the genesys driver? I've been searching the archives and
unsupported pages to find them. I figure any chips that are identical
between the different devices could be used rather than create duplicate
entries. For example, I have added the CanoScan 8400F to the MOTOR_5345
motor, since it is the same chip. This might not be a correct choice as the
8400F has two motor controllers. I suppose I'll need to do some usb
snooping
to be sure.

Brian JD