[sane-devel] CanoScan LiDE 25 problem resolved / Thanks, Henning

Daniel Mang danielmang at web.de
Sat Oct 15 18:46:56 UTC 2005

Hello Henning

Thanks for the quick and helpful answer. The scanner is working now. I used
the snapshot, disabled locking and otherwise followed all the instructions in
Plustek-USB.txt.
Although what it says there about using modprobe scanner to ascertain if the
scanner device driver is loaded is outdated, according to you, right?
(You say: "> That's correct. The kernel scanner module hasn't existes anymore
since quite some time.>")

Bye

Daniel