[sane-devel] sane_control_option question

Fred Odendaal freshshelf at rogers.com
Tue Oct 18 04:08:53 UTC 2005

Thanks for the explanation Oliver. Is this documented anywhere? Do all
the frontends behave the same way in response to bind-resolution?

My backend only supports the following resolutions in dpi:
75x75,
150x150,
300x300,
600x600,
600x1200

Therefore, I'll probably just use the resolution option. I was hoping to
be better than the Windows driver and somehow relay information to the
user that when they select 1200dpi they are really getting 600dpi x
1200dpi. I suppose I'll just put that information in the man page.

Keep up the good work on xsane. It's a terrific front-end.
Fred.