[sane-devel] batch scan broken?

Christof Schulze christof.schulze at gmx.net
Sat Oct 29 10:12:02 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I have been using a mustek 12000SP scanner with an Adaptec AIC7871 scsi
card for several years. Everything used to work fine, but lately I
cannot d batch scans using xsane any more.
The Sled moves to the first starting point, starts scanning and then
just stops, as if the data that it collects does not get processed. I
do not get an error message.
I can do regular scans though with the same resolution. Therefore I
assume there is some xsane Problem. I tried stracing xsane, but all
this reveals are timeout errors.
Please let me know if you need more/other information, I'll gladly
provide them

Sincerely

Christof Schulze
--
FORTUNE'S RULES TO LIVE BY: #23 Don't cut off a police car when making
an illegal U-turn.