[sane-devel] Writing backend for OpticSlim M12

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard at gjaeger.de
Wed Sep 7 13:31:54 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 21:32, Salvatore Domenick Desiano wrote:
> I'm considering taking this on. What is the current wisdom on the topic?
> Is it close? Is it similar to the other G68xx devices? Has the
> manufacturer given anyone specs?
>
> -- Sal
> smile.

Hi,

I've already a patchset which makes the M12 work with the
gt68xx backend, but I have not yet found any time to
"beautify" it to send it to Henning (who's the gt68xx
maintainer) for inclusion. I'm pretty busy these days
(moving to a new home), so it might take another 14days
bevor sending the stuff to Henning.

Ciao,
Gerhard

BTW: There are no specs available by Plustek...