[sane-devel] Visioneer Strobe XP 100 or other mobile scanners

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at email.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 7 16:21:53 UTC 2005

The M12 is precisely that scanner.

-- Sal
smile.

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Dan Diephouse wrote:

o Howdy,
o I've been looking Visioneer mobile scanners like the Strobe XP 100
o (http://orders.visioneer.com/category.jsp?category=MOBILE). Its not
o supported yet, but from the mailling list archives it looks like its
o close. So I have two questions:
o 1. Is there another mobile scanner that is sheet-feed and usb powered
o that someone can recommend?
o 2. If not, how hard would it be for me to get the XP 100 working? I have
o mild C experience and am pretty familiar with linux, but low on device
o driver knowledge. The last status update I see on this scanner in the
o archives is here:
o http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2003-February/006702.html
o - Dan
o --