[sane-devel] HP scanjet 5100C

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Fri Sep 9 16:23:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

Please reply to the list, not only to me.

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 06:20:46PM +0200, Eric Longuemare - SOSPC Dunkerque wrote:
> >The first one? Kernel was patches, built and installed successfully?
>
> The patch has been well installed, no error.

And you have built a new kernel, installed that one and now use it?
Ort at least, you have built the new modules and installed them?

This isn't done automatically by just doing "aptitude install
kernel-patch-ppscsi-2.4".

> I've not found ppscsi-source in packages.

Maybe that's from unstable (it's for 2.6 anyway).