[sane-devel] Getting Clever CAM 360 working

Martin martinh at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 10 01:31:12 UTC 2005

I have a small pen digital camera, called Clever CAM 360 from
TELEBrands, Fairfield, New Jersey USA (which might only be the USA
marketing company).
I was able to plug it into the usb port on my work laptop running
Windoze XP and was able to acquire the pictures from it.

Is there a way to do the same the same on my RedHat 9 Linux system?

I'm not exactly sure who the manufacturer is but here are some websites
about it:

http://www.clever-cam.com/

I think this might be the original manufacturer, but I'm not sure,
http://www.aiptek.com.tw/
http://www.aiptek.com/

Not sure if this site is any benefit or not,
http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/15045.html

Thanks,
-Martin