[sane-devel] Getting Clever CAM 360 working

Martin martinh at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 14 13:59:27 UTC 2005

I installed libgphoto2-2.1.6.

Edited the source file pdc640.c in the directory,
libgphoto2-2.1.6/camlibs/polaroid/

and added the lines,

{"Clever CAM 360", 0x797, 0x8001, {
jd350e,
BAYER_TILE_BGGR,
&jd350e_postprocessing_and_flip,
"scope%04i.ppm"
}
},

which is similar to the lines already there for,
{"GrandTek ScopeCam", 0x797, 0x801c, {
jd350e,
BAYER_TILE_BGGR,
&jd350e_postprocessing_and_flip,
"scope%04i.ppm"
}
},

and did a make and make install.

What is the method to test this to see if I can gain access to the
pictures in the camera?
Thanks,
-Martin