[sane-devel] Epson 1650, TPU

Christian Biermann marsu at gmx.net
Wed Sep 28 09:45:45 UTC 2005

sorry, I forgot the subject

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ---
Von: "Christian Biermann" <marsu at gmx.net>
An: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
Betreff: [sane-devel] (no subject)
Datum: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:05:50 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

I am having a Epson 1650 scanner. When using the flatbed device for scanning
it works properly. When trying to use the TPU for scanning slides it looks
like the scanner is not scanning in the middle (where the light for the TPU
is located) of the scan area but as a stripe at the edge of the glass plate.

There is no error message when running from xsane or kooka from the console.

This happened after I updated from Debian Woody to Debian Sarge. In woody it
was working correctly.

Where can I look for error message or how can I set the scan area manually?
Are there any other information needed to help me here?

Thank you very much,

Christian

sane-devel mailing list: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
             to sane-devel-request at lists.alioth.debian.org