[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 60 scan options

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Sun Apr 16 07:05:40 UTC 2006

People,

I have been using an LiDE 20 satisfactorily for a while but waiting till
the driver for the LiDE 60 was going.  From the postings it seems that
the 60 driver is now working OK and so I have switched over.

The scan options interface is slightly different for the 60 - for
example I have been scanning stuff for the current project at either 100
or 200 dpi (I could type in whatever number I liked) but for the 60 it
appears that I am now forced into using one of: 75, 150, 300, 600, 1200
or 2400 . . is there some way to change this so I can use my traditional
resolutions?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:(0)411-185-652