[sane-devel] old Agfa DuoScan / Floating point exception

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Apr 16 15:45:30 UTC 2006

Am Sonntag, 16. April 2006 16:17 schrieb Frank Zago:
> You  should then be able to do the same (failing) test again and get the
> same results.

not exactly, the differences are:
- the scanner is not detected anymore from a user prompt now (I've read about
that somewhere and will search again later, I guess this is not the main
problem)
- as root the floating point exception doesn't appear anymore, but the sanner
is "found twice":

addendum:

when I add the device-name:
scanimage --device-name=microtek:/dev/sg0
then the "floating point exception appears" same as before

(scanimage --device-name=snapscan:/dev/sg0 gives:
scanimage: open of device snapscan:/dev/sg0 failed: Error during device I/O )

regards

Daniel