[sane-devel] Missing USB vendor and product ids, please help!

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Tue Apr 18 15:48:11 UTC 2006

Hi everybody!

I checked our lists and for the following scanners I can't find the
correct USB vendor and product ids. If you own such a device or know
the ids, please send them to me. Jsut run sane-find-scanner to find
out the id.

*** Backends included into the sane-backends distribution:
epson.desc (Epson DX-3850)
fujitsu.desc (Fujitsu fi-4530C)
hp5400.desc (Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 5490c)
snapscan.desc (AGFA SnapScan e60)
umax.desc (UMAX Astra MX3)

*** External backends
epkowa.desc (EPSON CC-500L)
epkowa.desc (EPSON CC-550L)
epkowa.desc (EPSON CC-700)
epkowa.desc (EPSON F-3200)
epkowa.desc (EPSON GT-7400U)
epkowa.desc (EPSON GT-8400UF)
epkowa.desc (EPSON Stylus CX1500)
viceo.desc (IBM IdeaScan 2000 USB)
samsung.desc (Samsung SCX-4016)
samsung.desc (Samsung SCX-4720F)
samsung.desc (Samsung SCX-6220)
samsung.desc (Samsung SCX-6320F)
samsung.desc (Samsung SF-565P)
samsung.desc (Samsung SF-755P)

*** Unsupported scanners:
unsupported.desc (Avision iVina FB2400)
unsupported.desc (C-Channel MyPen Pro)
unsupported.desc (C-Channel MoneyPen II)
unsupported.desc (Canon IS 12)
unsupported.desc (Canon IS 52)
unsupported.desc (Epson )
unsupported.desc (Epson )
unsupported.desc (Fujitsu fi-4110EOX2)
unsupported.desc (Hewlett-Packard Photosmart 1200 Photo)
unsupported.desc (Lexmark X5150)
unsupported.desc (Microtek ArtixScan 4000tf)
unsupported.desc (Mustek 2400 M)
unsupported.desc (Mustek ScanExpress CardSmart)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S2026C)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S2046C)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S2055W)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S3065CW)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S3065CL)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S3085)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S3105C)
unsupported.desc (Panasonic KV-S7065C)
unsupported.desc (PIE Primefilm 3600PRO)
unsupported.desc (Plustek OpticPro A3U)
unsupported.desc (Plustek OpticPro S6)
unsupported.desc (Plustek OpticPro UA18)
unsupported.desc (Plustek OpticPro ST64)
unsupported.desc (Plustek OpticPro ST64+)
unsupported.desc (Plustek OptiCard 600+)
unsupported.desc (Primax Slim-Line 1200)
unsupported.desc (Prolink Winscan Pro 2000)
unsupported.desc (Quato X-Finity Ultra)
unsupported.desc (SmartDisk SmartScan 3600)
unsupported.desc (UMAX Astra 4600)
unsupported.desc (UMAX Astra 6700)
unsupported.desc (UMAX Powerlook 180)
unsupported.desc (UMAX Powerlook 1000 USB)
unsupported.desc (Visioneer Onetouch 8900)