[sane-devel] Wrong colour scanning with HP 7400c

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Apr 26 16:51:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 18:06, Erik P. Olsen wrote:

> >> Anything I can do for the calibration?
> >
> > The calibration is done (for scanners requiring this) by the avision driver.
> > Most probably some regression (e.g. support for other calibration data
> > layout) was introduced since I know it noce works perfectly for the HP 7400.
> >
> > You can either try older versions and tell me which one work, read the
> > svn history like svn log http://svn.exactcode.de/sane-avision/trunk or
> > the code directory to find out where it goes wrong. I'll take a look in some
> > days when the important stuff from my desk is done.
>
> Where can I find the older versions?

Aside the release versions on the SANE homepage, a very detailed history
can be accessed in my SVN repository:

svn log http://svn.exactcode.de/sane-avision/trunk

svn co -r $revision ...

Will give you the old revision, or svn up -r $rev when you have a checkout.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org