[sane-devel] Setup Packet Question

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Wed Aug 2 14:11:59 UTC 2006

try to look around in the scanner's install directory for a file of the
same length as the one bertrik made, and use a hex editor to see if the
first few lines are the same. after that you can worry about a binary
diff.

if you copy the windows install dir to you linux box, you will find it
easier...

allan