[sane-devel] backend configuration error.

Immanuel CRC Office office at immanuelministries.ca
Wed Aug 2 19:41:38 UTC 2006

I removed the printer. Now it says it does not find anything. This is
what I get from the below command:

[plustek_pp] attach (parport0, 0x7fffff9e58c0, (nil))
[plustek_pp] Device configuration:
[plustek_pp] device name   : >parport0<
[plustek_pp] direct I/O    : yes
[plustek_pp] warmup        : -1s
[plustek_pp] lampOff       : -1
[plustek_pp] lampOffOnEnd  : yes
[plustek_pp] model override: 0
[plustek_pp] ---------------------
[plustek_pp] drvopen()
[plustek_pp] open: PtDrvInit failed: 11
[plustek_pp] open failed: -1
[plustek_pp] sane_get_devices (0x7fffff9e79c0, 0)

for ecp, ecp+epp, epp and spp settings in the bios.

Crystle

--
Crystle Numan
Administrative Secretary, Immanuel CRC