[sane-devel] Can't get Canon MP360 working

Wittawat Yamwong wy-sane-devel at arcor.de
Tue Aug 22 09:21:50 UTC 2006

On Monday 21 August 2006 23:23, Martin Owens wrote:
> I've being looking at getting this scanner working for over a week. various
> tutorials and guides for making the driver. but I'm floundering.
>
> does anybody have some time to guide me through the process perhaps in irc?

I cannot help you in IRC but I'm interested in your driver. If the protocol is
similar enough, perhaps you can reuse the code of the pixma backend.

What have you done so far? Have you already captured some USB traffics? If so,
can you upload the log files somewhere in the internet? I could try to modify
the pixma backend so that you need to add only protocol specific codes and
don't need to worry about SANE API for the present.

Regards
--
Wittawat Yamwong
Hannover, Germany