[sane-devel] Best scanners to use with SANE?

terrencev at ak.net terrencev at ak.net
Tue Aug 22 17:57:51 UTC 2006

 	Does anyone have any suggestions on the best scanner for working
with Sane?  I'm thinking I'll probably get a scanner in October
specifically based on what works with SANE, instead of what I did last
year, getting the scanner and then realizing too late that it wouldn't
work.  I'm looking for something that will be the least time-consuming to
get working as I want to be able to spend the time scanning, not fighting
with my scanner.  I'm running SANE on an e-machines 433MHZ PC with Oralux,
a Knoppix-based operating system without X11.  Any advice on this would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Terrence