[sane-devel] [TRANSLATION] French translation update

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Wed Aug 30 19:06:20 UTC 2006

Hello there!

Since my previous message didn't show up on the list (waiting for moderator
approval because of size), here's my update to the french translation.

Please review & comment.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

PS. Below the text of my previous mail:

> After more than three years (sorry for that long a time, I strictly use
> english MMIs), here is an updated version of the french translation for the
> sane backends.
>
> The only messages not translated are very technical in essence and would need
> professional graphics knowledge (I'm just a amateur here).
>
> Please comment.
>
> Because I only recently re-enabled my subscription, I haven't followed what's
> happening here. So if you did arrange for any other way to submit translations,
> please tell me, I'll do it.

YEM.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home 3808 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |