[sane-devel] [TRANSLATION] French translation update.

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sat Aug 26 20:42:11 UTC 2006

Hello all!

After more than three years (sorry for that long a time, I strictly use
english MMIs), here is an updated version of the french translation for the
sane backends.

The only messages not translated are very technical in essence and would need
professional graphics knowledge (I'm just a amateur here).

Please comment.

Because I only recently re-enabled my subscription, I haven't followed what's
happening here. So if you did arrange for any other way to submit translations,
please tell me, I'll do it.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home 3808 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |