[sane-devel] Does Epson Expression 10000XL support auto cropping

Sam sashus at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 23:19:37 CET 2006

I have a general question as to the inner workings of
a scanner.

Do scanners (or Epson) generally capture a Raw image
and pass it on to a front end program? or does the
scanner do some image processing.

I guess if a scanner can do some image processing,
then the same or better can be done at the front-end
side.

Does anyone have a favorite front-end to hook up to
SANE?

thanks
sam

sane-devel-request at lists.alioth.debian.org