[sane-devel] Re: Plustec OpticSlim 12M - calibration

Maciej Piechotka uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 00:41:09 CET 2006

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 07:11:35 +0100, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:

> On Friday 01 December 2006 00:21, Maciej Piechotka wrote:
>> I have probably not calibrated scanner (If I scan something it returns
>> blue sheet). How can I do it?
>>

> RTFM - SCNR ;)
> The status of this device says: Scans, but no calibration is performed and
> the area selection is limited.
>
> There's no way for you to do the calibration, as the backend itself is not
> able to handle this - sorry
>
> Gerhard

Sorry I asked in such way - is it possible to make it working (after give
some values from hand)?

If I understand you it's also[1] impossible by operating in such values as
R/G/B Brightness and so on in xsane or any other front-end) - am I correct?

Regards

[1] As I said I thought I could give some values to make it working and
it's just automatized process.

--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/