[sane-devel] Regarding HP ScanJet 55xx support

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 19:39:25 CET 2006

Today I also decided to try to get an information about ScanJet 55xx
Linux support from HP as other people did.

I contacted HP office in Russia to ask them about their plans and the
possibility to acquire technical documentation in case when no support
will be available in the near future. I mentioned SANE project as the
software we need support for. One of the points was the permission to
release an information or software under one of the popular OSS
licenses.

Will keep all of you informed. I hope that some news will be good.
--
 Ilia Sotnikov