[sane-devel] SANE2 commitment

Alessandro Zummo azummo-lists at towertech.it
Fri Dec 15 17:57:00 CET 2006

 Hello developers,

   since there seems to be interest in developing sane2, I've decided
 to start this thread in order to collect the commitment of each developer.

 I'm willing to port the epson driver to sane2, help porting the
 coolscan driver and handle the command line frontend.

 I think Giuseppe Sacco has showed interest to do coolscan
 bits.

 A friend of mine, Stefano Merlo, has committed himself
 to the canon driver.

 I'd appreciate if everyone who is interested can reply
 with their own commitments for the 2007.. ehm.. sane2 :)

--

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo,
  Tower Technologies - Turin, Italy