[sane-devel] SANE2 commitment

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:47:06 CET 2006

Thanks for the link,

See it sounds like you want to make the same mistakes, instead of
looking for a better way to organise scanning in linux your looking at
how to better organise functionality in sane.

The problem is that the way scanning is organised is crack-pot and out
dated. we are duplicating effort for no good reason other than to be
stuck in our rut.

I see so many opportunities to make sane a slim line routing code
instead of a bloated detection and scanning library.