[sane-devel] coolscan V

Giuseppe Sacco giuseppe at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org
Tue Dec 19 15:40:44 CET 2006

Hi Francesco,

Il giorno sab, 16/12/2006 alle 14.50 -0800, Francesco Pietra ha scritto:
[..-]
> QUESTION:
> In order to check if my coolscan is operated (minimum)
> by sane-coolscan2.5, can this library be added to my
> system as it is, or should sane replace xsane. Also,
> is a deb package somewhere available for
> sane-coolscan2.5? Not found on debian etc/unstable.

support for coolscanV is really minimum and it is actually under
development and test. I think you'll have to wait some months in order
to get a working sane backend.

Moreover, what is sane-coolscan2.5? If you are referring to the manual
section, while the backend name is just coolscan2.

Bye,
Giuseppe