[sane-devel] Libre Graphics Meeting from 17 to 19 March 2006 in Lyon, France

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch at Rauch-Domain.DE
Sat Feb 4 22:14:25 UTC 2006

Hello.

David Neary has asked me if I would come, but I think I will not have
the time to come.

I do not know who wants to represent the XSane project - I am the only
one who is working on xsane.

Best regards
Oliver