[sane-devel] Lexmark X1170 Works... (but...)

patek patek4 at o2.pl
Sun Feb 5 11:03:42 UTC 2006

Lore,
Didn't you have any problems with strange noises from the scanner? I
have the x1170 and Mandriva 2005. It is installed and detected, but
when I try to scan anything, the scanner begins making loud noises. Like
PROBLEMS.txt (from SANE) says, I turned it off. The printer turned off
when I pressed the button on the device, but it kept making noise so I
plugged it off. I tried only with Kooka and didn't try scanning again.
Thanks in advance,
patek