[sane-devel] Re: updated Fujitsu SANE backend

Charles Duffy cduffy at spamcop.net
Mon Feb 20 13:25:24 UTC 2006

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Good news: It works! I just wasn't being patient enough earlier -- when
I turned on the debug output this morning, it became clear that the
scanner had in fact *not* locked up partway through the scan, but that
it was simply pausing to transfer data. Repeated invocations do *not*
cause the scanner to lock up.

It looks like the performance issues I'm experiencing are in large part
due to my host system only having USB 1.1 support. I'll be trying to fix
that shortly.

For the record, the scanner in question is a fi-4120C2dj.