[sane-devel] Require Windows USB log for HP 2300C scanner

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:39:22 UTC 2006

Hi Henning,
     Thanks for reply but logs didnt work for me as they had taken
with some other usb sniffer. do you have any other working link also.
Also i would like to suggest you how about storing at least one
original windows usb capture file + same windows decoded debug file
for each scanner type under its respective backend. or at least one
working scanner analysis under each backend, so that it can be used in
future for development of backedn for other scanner havinf same
chipset?
regards,
Parag.