[sane-devel] Microtek Film Scan 35

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jan 8 01:27:15 UTC 2006

> hangs the SCSI bus. On the other hand the vuescan does a good job with
> it (too bad it's not free and not open source).

Hm, vuescan is reasonably priced, has a user interface, supports it8
targets, process calibration and reasonably good infrared cleaning, and
most importantly, actually works...
Most annoying that it doesn't work with SCSI scanners on 64bit machines,
something a recompile would fix. Hence my recent question about write()
encapsulation in sanei_scsi.c (which no-one replied to :( ).

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.