[sane-devel] CanoScan LiDE 25

Andrew Barr andrew.james.barr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:27:46 UTC 2006

On Monday 16 January 2006 08:24, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:

[...]

> As I already mentioned, I could not test anymore, but this looks like the
> good old calibration problem. You might want to apply the attached patch
> and try again.

My LiDE 25 came in the mail yesterday. I did a quick test scan and it seems to
work just as fine as my LiDE 20 did. I didn't see any calibration problems on
sane-backends 1.0.17 (Debian package 1.0.17-1)  Nonetheless, I would be
willing to do any testing that would help fix any remaining problems with the
device.

Andrew