[sane-devel] Plustek Optic Pro 600P

Mick mickhowe at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 20 04:42:47 UTC 2006

I'm trying to use my Plutek Optic Pro 600P on Debian Sarge with Sane-1.0.15,
Xsane and Kooka; all the current versions as at tuesday 17 jan 2006.

After re-installing the system I find if I use either the direct or the kernel
driver that when trying a scan the sensor attempt to scan past the end of the
bed, even if I set a scan length well short of the flatbed length.

When I do a preview scan it operates normally.

I've had the scanner working correctly since about 2001 under redhat 7.3 - 9,
FC1 and debian sarge and testing before this install, so it has me beat what
is wrong.

/]/]ik